Saturday, November 5, 2011

Works in Progress


 As promised earlier today, here are the Pics of my two WIP's...

3 comments:

  1. You Go Girl!!!
    I'll be right behind you trying to keep you Motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your WIPs look good, Pam. But that monkey is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your works in progress Pam; you keep on stitching, even if it is just for a few moments.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

  • Good morning! Our first Christmas Fair and Square is "Hey Santa" available here in our Etsy shop! Santa is hanging our with his bird friends and the swe...
    22 hours ago
  • Another lovely Monday. It's beautiful out this week and really acting like Fall finally here in Indiana. I worked on 4 pieces since the last update. Sti...
    1 week ago
  • The january ornament was a freebie years back at The Floss Box..it is not available anymore as a freebie but i think it can be ordered at here site. Lucky ...
    1 year ago
  • Here it is almost the end of September 2024 and I can't believe how long it's been since I posted. I'm sorry that it's taken me this long to come back ...
    2 years ago
  • Happy Hump Day, Everyone 😀😀😀 How's your week going? I've been a busy beaver for sure! *NATIONAL DOG WEEK* Did you know it's national dog week? Apparen...
    2 years ago
  • Good golly! I have a finished finish! My first in a long while! I’m really happy with how it turned out, too! And it was amazingly easy since everything yo...
    6 years ago
  • Valentine Cross Stitch Pattern Free pdf on my blog Happiness is Cross Stitching
    6 years ago
  • TUTO DU SAC A BOUTEILLE : http://www.dame-valiste.com/archives/2010/04/19/17619667.html AVEC MODERATION !!😊
    7 years ago
  • One of my projects this year is the PalkoLap SAL. It's in four parts. The first part was sent to us on January 16. I finally finished it!! I was going ...
    10 years ago
  • Well according to some fancy fat rodent named Phil, Spring will arrive early this year. I'm not sure how I feel about this. Winter gives me a good excuse...
    10 years ago
  • Wow! Half the year is over and I haven't blogged a bit! I have been busy crocheting tine flowers for my daughters' wedding in Sept. I am stressed out on ...
    11 years ago
  • *Another New Release* Introducing the 2nd in a Seasonal Series *Summer Balloons* © SunshineStitches Thank you Christine for stitching my design. You did...
    12 years ago