Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy July!

Welcome to July!  Can you believe the year is half over?  It sure has flown for me.  I really should blog more often, but life just keeps getting in the way.  I recently attended the Boy's of the Sun Tour (Kenny Chesney & Tim McGraw) with two cousins and a friend.  That was fun. They really put on a good show. 

I've managed to complete my By The Bay SAL.  Donna has some other great designs.  Check them out here.

Even managed to stick it in a frame I already had.  Though I plan to find a better one center it also.  Just wanted to enjoy it ASAP!  :D


I've started a new SAL  "25 days of Christmas" designed by my friend Sunshine.  The month is still early check out her blog here and give it a whirl.  She also has some just released designs so look for those as well!  Here's a look at my first 3 days....



Shelley is having a Brittercup Design giveaway on her blog.  I've entered to win. Check it out here.  Give away is July 6th so hurry!


I've got more stitching to do and I've started reading a new novel so off I go again.  Will be celebrating the 4th with family on the 7th at the Lake.  Hope you all have a safe and Happy 4th of July--when ever you Celebrate!  =)

5 comments:

  1. Great stitching Pam! Call me and I'll help ya out with the July SAL....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great so far! I love the porple flowers on your By the Bay piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam really cute! so far so good on your SAL

    Mary Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You've been stitchin' away, Pam. Great job! Have a fun and safe day at the lake. Happy Thursday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Pam, very nice blog! I am an italian stitcher , I also love crochet with my mom and grandma! If you lice, visit my blog at
    Puntocroceuncinettofantasia.blogspot.it
    Nice to' meet you on web!!!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

  • Good morning! The last piece in our Family themed set of Roundabouts ..”We Are Family” available here in our Etsy shop! The whole set.. with all the fin...
    1 day ago
  • I had a fantastic Spring Hoosier Retreat but first let me see what I did before leaving Thursday... Monday and Tuesday I got my 500 in on Halloween Potion...
    2 days ago
  • ...parents here❤️. Our youngest Chris had got his Bachelor of Medical sciences last week. He is now doing internship for the coming years. Honestly, since w...
    1 week ago
  • Vallie 2/14/2010 - 7/29/2022
    1 year ago
  • I found this at an antique store over the weekend. The Perfect Pinker Model 1000. This vintage sewing tool cuts through fabric leaving a beautiful pinked...
    1 year ago
  • 2 years ago
  • Good golly! I have a finished finish! My first in a long while! I’m really happy with how it turned out, too! And it was amazingly easy since everything yo...
    3 years ago
  • Happiness is Cross Stitching Strawberries in Summer Mini Cat Cross Stitch Pattern Stitched on 32 count linen using dmc thread. Free pattern available on my ...
    3 years ago
  • One of my projects this year is the PalkoLap SAL. It's in four parts. The first part was sent to us on January 16. I finally finished it!! I was going ...
    8 years ago
  • Well according to some fancy fat rodent named Phil, Spring will arrive early this year. I'm not sure how I feel about this. Winter gives me a good excuse...
    8 years ago
  • Wow! Half the year is over and I haven't blogged a bit! I have been busy crocheting tine flowers for my daughters' wedding in Sept. I am stressed out on ...
    8 years ago
  • *Another New Release* Introducing the 2nd in a Seasonal Series *Summer Balloons* © SunshineStitches Thank you Christine for stitching my design. You did...
    9 years ago