Monday, November 23, 2015

I have a Finish!

Surprise!  I have another finish!   Before I get to that though, I wanted to give  a big SHOUT OUT to Katie for being such a faithful reader and encourager to me.  She has stuck with me thru my hiatus from blog land and always leaves me such nice comments.  Y'all should all click on her name above and go check out her blog.  Though I rarely comment on her blog, she is truly an inspiration to me! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU my stitchy friend. 

Now for my FFO!  A little late for momma's birthday, but I knew I wouldn't give it to her until Thanksgiving anyway.  First is a close up to show off the Cute buttons.  There's a bumble bee, a lady bug and a butterfly.  I did alter the chart a bit as I did not want the "welcome" portion b/c of where it would be hung.  There were three other buttons that I did not use b/c of this.  I still love how it turned out. 

 
Stoney Creek Magazine Spring 2015 Hummingbird Retreat


Here's the entire piece hanging in my home--HA!  I will say I was a bit disappointed in the Bellpull hanger as the ends of the dowel did not come off.  Therefore I had to sew the piece to the dowel.  For me that was difficult. I didn't get it exactly straight so my stitching looks a bit crooked at the bottom (ugh). 
  
 
I have a quick question before I go.  The last couple of times I've added my pics thru Photo bucket.  Today I added thru my computer.  Obviously they look better today.  Has anyone else had issues with Photo bucket?  If so, how did you resolve it?  Thank you in advance for your help!

Thanks for stopping by today.  I'm  off to complete my Christmas Ornament Swap items.  Hopefully there will be a post of those soon.  Until then, Happy Stitching everyone!  

 = ) Pam
Follow me on Instagram @farmboyslove

1 comment:

  1. Aw Thanks so much for the shout out. I love reading other blogs and your blog is on my list. When I see someone post something new I just feel like it's nice to comment. I know I appreciate comments so I figure other people will too.

    Wow I love your finish. The buttons are too cute! I love the bell pull hardware you used. Sorry it was a pain that's frustrating. But it still looks beautiful so don't worry.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

  • Good morning! The last piece in our Family themed set of Roundabouts ..”We Are Family” available here in our Etsy shop! The whole set.. with all the fin...
    1 day ago
  • I had a fantastic Spring Hoosier Retreat but first let me see what I did before leaving Thursday... Monday and Tuesday I got my 500 in on Halloween Potion...
    2 days ago
  • ...parents here❤️. Our youngest Chris had got his Bachelor of Medical sciences last week. He is now doing internship for the coming years. Honestly, since w...
    1 week ago
  • Vallie 2/14/2010 - 7/29/2022
    1 year ago
  • I found this at an antique store over the weekend. The Perfect Pinker Model 1000. This vintage sewing tool cuts through fabric leaving a beautiful pinked...
    1 year ago
  • 2 years ago
  • Good golly! I have a finished finish! My first in a long while! I’m really happy with how it turned out, too! And it was amazingly easy since everything yo...
    3 years ago
  • Happiness is Cross Stitching Strawberries in Summer Mini Cat Cross Stitch Pattern Stitched on 32 count linen using dmc thread. Free pattern available on my ...
    3 years ago
  • One of my projects this year is the PalkoLap SAL. It's in four parts. The first part was sent to us on January 16. I finally finished it!! I was going ...
    8 years ago
  • Well according to some fancy fat rodent named Phil, Spring will arrive early this year. I'm not sure how I feel about this. Winter gives me a good excuse...
    8 years ago
  • Wow! Half the year is over and I haven't blogged a bit! I have been busy crocheting tine flowers for my daughters' wedding in Sept. I am stressed out on ...
    8 years ago
  • *Another New Release* Introducing the 2nd in a Seasonal Series *Summer Balloons* © SunshineStitches Thank you Christine for stitching my design. You did...
    9 years ago