Sunday, January 26, 2020

2020 SAL's

Hey all my stitchy friends. Welcome back to my blog. It's WIPocalypse check in & time to tell you about the SAL's (Stitch a-longs) I'll be participating in for the year.  

 Since I didn't complete the HOD Year of Celebrations last year, I joined a new SAL. Starting Dec 2019, a different Facebook group is stitching a block a month.  I was so close to finishing the Dec block on New Years Eve, but I grabbed the wrong color and this is where I ended:



Those cute yellow shoes are supposed to be Green--UGH!  At that point, I was so upset with myself I had to lay it down. I can now say that this is my first finish of 2020!




I will  be participating in Embroidery.com's  Daily Stitch 30 again this February.  Basically I stitch on anything I want as long a I stitch for 30 minutes a day every day during the month and post before & after photos in the group.  

The other SAL that I have planned for the year is in October.  Several of my friends and I are starting a sampler from this book: 

I'm not sure what about this book just spoke to me, but I HAD to have it. I'm looking forward to my October start.   

Trying to keep it short & sweet this year and not over extend myself.  Have a super day & Stitch on!  = ) Pam

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the finish. Enjoy the Lovetostitch challenge. I'm joining in too.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

  • Hello to my readers so few they are haha. Time for a Monday update. WIPocalypse was yesterday but let's talk about details of what I did last week. Mond...
    7 hours ago
  • Good morning! Our second new release for May is the June "Word Swap.. Strawberry" the perfect addition to all your Strawberry pieces! This chart ships...
    13 hours ago
  • Can't believe it's nearly end of April..the days just passes by very quickly..I am just on time again for the monthly ornaments😊 Another design from the JC...
    1 day ago
  • Vallie 2/14/2010 - 7/29/2022
    1 year ago
  • I found this at an antique store over the weekend. The Perfect Pinker Model 1000. This vintage sewing tool cuts through fabric leaving a beautiful pinked...
    2 years ago
  • 3 years ago
  • Good golly! I have a finished finish! My first in a long while! I’m really happy with how it turned out, too! And it was amazingly easy since everything yo...
    3 years ago
  • Happiness is Cross Stitching Strawberries in Summer Mini Cat Cross Stitch Pattern Stitched on 32 count linen using dmc thread. Free pattern available on my ...
    3 years ago
  • One of my projects this year is the PalkoLap SAL. It's in four parts. The first part was sent to us on January 16. I finally finished it!! I was going ...
    8 years ago
  • Well according to some fancy fat rodent named Phil, Spring will arrive early this year. I'm not sure how I feel about this. Winter gives me a good excuse...
    8 years ago
  • Wow! Half the year is over and I haven't blogged a bit! I have been busy crocheting tine flowers for my daughters' wedding in Sept. I am stressed out on ...
    8 years ago
  • *Another New Release* Introducing the 2nd in a Seasonal Series *Summer Balloons* © SunshineStitches Thank you Christine for stitching my design. You did...
    9 years ago