Thursday, November 26, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving

For those of us in the US it's Thanksgiving Day.  For those of you outside of the US, happy Thursday.  I hope that each of  you will take some time to reflect on all the blessings bestowed upon you during 2020. Not everyday is better than the day before.  If we look, we can find a blessing within each day.  Whether it be a gorgeous morning sky or evening sunset, a smile from a stranger or winning at thread chicken.  
May you all have a blessed day today.  Hopefully you'll have a few quiet moments to do something that you love as well.  = Pam


My Blog List

  • ...just finished it today! Another design from the Just Cross Stitch Christmas ornaments magazine of last year. Still have a few I would like to stitch fro...
    3 hours ago
  • Good morning! The last piece in our Family themed set of Roundabouts ..”We Are Family” available here in our Etsy shop! The whole set.. with all the fin...
    1 day ago
  • I had a fantastic Spring Hoosier Retreat but first let me see what I did before leaving Thursday... Monday and Tuesday I got my 500 in on Halloween Potion...
    3 days ago
  • Vallie 2/14/2010 - 7/29/2022
    1 year ago
  • I found this at an antique store over the weekend. The Perfect Pinker Model 1000. This vintage sewing tool cuts through fabric leaving a beautiful pinked...
    1 year ago
  • 2 years ago
  • Good golly! I have a finished finish! My first in a long while! I’m really happy with how it turned out, too! And it was amazingly easy since everything yo...
    3 years ago
  • Happiness is Cross Stitching Strawberries in Summer Mini Cat Cross Stitch Pattern Stitched on 32 count linen using dmc thread. Free pattern available on my ...
    3 years ago
  • One of my projects this year is the PalkoLap SAL. It's in four parts. The first part was sent to us on January 16. I finally finished it!! I was going ...
    8 years ago
  • Well according to some fancy fat rodent named Phil, Spring will arrive early this year. I'm not sure how I feel about this. Winter gives me a good excuse...
    8 years ago
  • Wow! Half the year is over and I haven't blogged a bit! I have been busy crocheting tine flowers for my daughters' wedding in Sept. I am stressed out on ...
    8 years ago
  • *Another New Release* Introducing the 2nd in a Seasonal Series *Summer Balloons* © SunshineStitches Thank you Christine for stitching my design. You did...
    9 years ago