Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Preparing for 2012

Hello bloggy friends!  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.  I enjoyed getting to have close family time and extended family time both.  All in all it was a wonderful celebration. I'm preparing to being a new year and have already listed some stitchy goals.  One problem...all my friends keep trying to enable me!  Seems like everybody wants to start new projects and show pic's of them and guess what.... I want to stitch them too!  What'a a girl to do???  I cant stop connecting with friends.  I cant stop reading their blogs.  Hummmm.  Guess I'm gonna have to practice a little self control--UGH!  I'll let you know later how long this last :D

Weight loss:  I did take a before photo of myself yesterday, but don't have the heart to post it yet.  Perhaps when I've made a little progress....say lost 10 lbs?  Anywho, I got on the recombant bike for 15 minutes yesterday. Nothing today.  Tomorrow I'm back @ it.  I'll keep you posted.

Got to go for now.  Have a Tinkerbell stitching goal.  Need to get it mailed Saturday.  Will show a finished pick later!

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing everyone's stitching. Makes me wanna stitch! I can't wait to see your Tinkerbell. I just LOVE Tink. Good luck on the weight loss. That's one thing I should follow you on.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

  • Good morning! This is “Stitching The Night Away” the last Sassy Stripper in the Stitchy series! “Stitching The Night Away” is available here in our Etsy ...
    4 hours ago
  • ...just finished it today! Another design from the Just Cross Stitch Christmas ornaments magazine of last year. Still have a few I would like to stitch fro...
    13 hours ago
  • I had a fantastic Spring Hoosier Retreat but first let me see what I did before leaving Thursday... Monday and Tuesday I got my 500 in on Halloween Potion...
    3 days ago
  • Vallie 2/14/2010 - 7/29/2022
    1 year ago
  • I found this at an antique store over the weekend. The Perfect Pinker Model 1000. This vintage sewing tool cuts through fabric leaving a beautiful pinked...
    1 year ago
  • 2 years ago
  • Good golly! I have a finished finish! My first in a long while! I’m really happy with how it turned out, too! And it was amazingly easy since everything yo...
    3 years ago
  • Happiness is Cross Stitching Strawberries in Summer Mini Cat Cross Stitch Pattern Stitched on 32 count linen using dmc thread. Free pattern available on my ...
    3 years ago
  • One of my projects this year is the PalkoLap SAL. It's in four parts. The first part was sent to us on January 16. I finally finished it!! I was going ...
    8 years ago
  • Well according to some fancy fat rodent named Phil, Spring will arrive early this year. I'm not sure how I feel about this. Winter gives me a good excuse...
    8 years ago
  • Wow! Half the year is over and I haven't blogged a bit! I have been busy crocheting tine flowers for my daughters' wedding in Sept. I am stressed out on ...
    8 years ago
  • *Another New Release* Introducing the 2nd in a Seasonal Series *Summer Balloons* © SunshineStitches Thank you Christine for stitching my design. You did...
    9 years ago