Thursday, January 11, 2018

Joining WIPocalypse for 2018




Happy 2018.  If you're new to my blog, Welcome.  If you're returning, Welcome back!  
My name is Pam, aka @Farmboyslove on Instagram.   I've been stitching off & on since forever.  I still have my first finished piece stitched in Junior High Home Economics Class. Who knows,  I might even fully finish that this year : D. 

 I am happily married for 27 years now and we have one teenage son.  Oh the joys of teaching him to drive and sending him out into the world "alone' with the car--aak!!!  Our fur baby girl passed over the rainbow bridge in May of 2017.
 After 6 months our son brought this little guy home.
Excuse the mess, I was organizing!
I have decided to join a ton of other stitchers in WIPocalypse this year (click here for link).  First of all, b/c I want to focus on getting more stitching this year. Second of all, I'm hoping it will help me update my blog on a more regular basis.  My goal is to finish as many current wips as possible while starting & finishing all of the remaining Gingerbread Village charts by Country Cottage Needleworks. I've completed 2 so far.  Its a big undertaking, so we shall see!  

My WIP's in no particular order:

1)  CCN Forest Snowfall  started on Dec 2017
Last stitched Jan 2018
2)  Gingerbread Lighthouse by Shannon Christine Designs Started Oct 2017

Last stitched  Dec 2017
3)  4 Seasons by Lizzy*Kate   Started Sept 2017 (stitching as the season changes within the year)

Last stitched  Dec 2017
4) WINTER by Cricket Collection Started May 2016

Last stitched  Jan 2017
5)  Frappuccino by Little House Needleworks Started Jan 2016
I'm hoping to have this finished by end of January.  

Last stitched  1/7/18

6) Cappuccino by Little House Needleworks Started Jan 2016
Last stitched  July 2016

7)  Whole Lotta Latte by Dimensions  Started Jan 2016

Last stitched 1/7/18

8) Afternoon in London by CCN  Started Jan 2016
 I really thought I was farther along on this one.  Maybe I'll have it finished in February?
Last stitched 1/7/18

9)  SPRING by Cricket Collection started May 2016
Last stitched May 2017
 
 10)  SUMMER by Cricket Collection started May 2016
Last stitched May 2017
11)  I Stitch  from Magazine started May 2016
 Last stitched May 2017
12)  Chocolate Mania from Magazine started May 2016


Last stitched  Oct 2016

13)  Snowman Kiss by Dimensions Started May 2016
Last stitched  May 2017
14)  AUTUMN by Cricket Colleciton started May 2016
Last stitched Nov 2017
15)  Snowman Table Runner Kit  started May 2016
  This is one of those stamped kits and I do not love how uneven my stitches look  :  /
Last stitched May 2017

16)  O Holy night by Dimensions Started July 2016
Last stitched  July 2016
17) Sofia by Summerhouse Stitchworks stated July 2016


Last stitched  Dec 2017
18)  Linen & Threads 2017 Mystery SAL  Started Jan 2017


Last stitched  Nov 2017
19) Autumn in my Garden by Mirabila  Started March 2016
Last stitched  April 2017
20)  Elizabeth by Mirabila stateted Sept 2017
Last stitched  Sept 2017
21)  Nativity Ornament from Magazine Oct 2012
Last stitched  July 2017 (Fabby is actually Navy)
22)Autumn Prayer from Magazine started May 1996
Last stitched  April 2017

23) His name is Jesus by Joyful Expressions started Jan 2018 (New Year, New Start)

Last stitched Yesterday


Well if you've made it this far down the page--Congratulations!  I'm excited to see what I can accomplish this year on my stitching.  I hope you all have a great year.  Stitch on!  =) Pam










14 comments:

  1. Holy WOW, you have quite the WIPs going on! I love the pic of your kitty. Too cute! Happy New Year, Pam. Hope 2018 is a good one for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meari! Hope you're doing well & staying warm!

      Delete
  2. YES!!! Another person with 20+ WIPs. I can't wait to see some of these finish. Frappuccino will definitely be done this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ma'am it is!! Post to folow soon enough!

      Delete
  3. Welcome to the Wipocalypse! I’ve been doing it since the beginning... you’ve got lots of beautiful projects to keep you busy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Wow since the Beginning! You always impress me with your stitching!

      Delete
  4. Great projects, I'll add you to my blog reader and follow your progress in wipocalypse. I've joined in too and have 18 projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm still reading thru everyone's blogs. A few a day! Happy Stitching!

      Delete
  5. Welcome to WIPocalypse. I will enjoy cheering you along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie. You've always been my #1 Cheerleader : )

      Delete
  6. Lots of fun projects. I have some of these patterns and you're making me itchy to stitch them. Good luck accomplishing your goals in 2018!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Get those charts out and get to stitching! " )

      Delete
  7. What a variety of WIPs you have! I will be here cheering you on as you stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I like having cheerleaders! Have a super weekend " )

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

  • Good morning! The last in the Daisy series of Roundabouts.. “Daisy Bloom” is available here in our Etsy shop! “Daisy Bloom” also comes with a fun bonus ...
    1 day ago
  • Hello to my blog readers. I hope this reaches you on a good day and things are going well for you. Let's see what I worked on last week. I was in a weird ...
    3 days ago
  • These are the ornaments & cards I've made and sent/gifts to friends. Posted to the U.S & Canada almost three weeks before Easter..pity the one to Canada ar...
    2 weeks ago
  • Vallie 2/14/2010 - 7/29/2022
    1 year ago
  • I found this at an antique store over the weekend. The Perfect Pinker Model 1000. This vintage sewing tool cuts through fabric leaving a beautiful pinked...
    2 years ago
  • 3 years ago
  • Good golly! I have a finished finish! My first in a long while! I’m really happy with how it turned out, too! And it was amazingly easy since everything yo...
    3 years ago
  • Happiness is Cross Stitching Strawberries in Summer Mini Cat Cross Stitch Pattern Stitched on 32 count linen using dmc thread. Free pattern available on my ...
    3 years ago
  • One of my projects this year is the PalkoLap SAL. It's in four parts. The first part was sent to us on January 16. I finally finished it!! I was going ...
    8 years ago
  • Well according to some fancy fat rodent named Phil, Spring will arrive early this year. I'm not sure how I feel about this. Winter gives me a good excuse...
    8 years ago
  • Wow! Half the year is over and I haven't blogged a bit! I have been busy crocheting tine flowers for my daughters' wedding in Sept. I am stressed out on ...
    8 years ago
  • *Another New Release* Introducing the 2nd in a Seasonal Series *Summer Balloons* © SunshineStitches Thank you Christine for stitching my design. You did...
    9 years ago