Monday, March 7, 2016

First Week of March

O my goodness it's March 7 already! I have been successful in keeping it a Mostly Monogamous March.   I made decent progress on my Mira project.  Here's my day one start, which was actually March 3.


And here's where I ended last night which was Day 3 of my stitching time. 

I know, I know-- I didn't start in the middle, the shame!  ha ha  I have a tendency to start at the top if I can because that's the direction I like to stitch.  
Wanted to share a little bit of recently added stash.  Stoney Creek had a Superbowl Sunday Sale. Managed to eek out a few things that day.  
The butterfly Love was their February Free chart. I didn't get the rest of the series, but it was free so I figured what the hay!  

Needed a few DMC for my Mira project so went to Hobby Lobby on Saturday to get those.  While I was there found a chart on clearance.  Picked it up for $7.  I didn't realize they've gone up on their DMC again!  It's now .49 each--YIKES!  I'm gonna show my age here but I remember paying .10 each.  Definately gonna have to keep an eye out for DMC sales in the future.  
I have no plans to stitch any of these designs anytime soon, but I just had to have them.  I have not decided if I will work on my Frosted Pumpkin March "block" this week or not. I'm  enjoying working on my Mira, "Autumn in my Garden" so much. Unless I just get frustrated with it, I may just wait until next week for the Pumpkin SAL.  If you'd like to follow me on Instagram @farmboyslove you can see daily updates.  Otherwise I'll see you back here next week.
 Until then, Happy Stitching =) Pam


1 comment:

  1. Great progress! I've enjoyed watching it daily on instagram but love the bigger blog updates too. Love your new stash but oh my goodness I LOVE that frog!! I need to go check my hobby lobby.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

  • Good morning! The last in the Daisy series of Roundabouts.. “Daisy Bloom” is available here in our Etsy shop! “Daisy Bloom” also comes with a fun bonus ...
    1 day ago
  • Hello to my blog readers. I hope this reaches you on a good day and things are going well for you. Let's see what I worked on last week. I was in a weird ...
    3 days ago
  • These are the ornaments & cards I've made and sent/gifts to friends. Posted to the U.S & Canada almost three weeks before Easter..pity the one to Canada ar...
    3 weeks ago
  • Vallie 2/14/2010 - 7/29/2022
    1 year ago
  • I found this at an antique store over the weekend. The Perfect Pinker Model 1000. This vintage sewing tool cuts through fabric leaving a beautiful pinked...
    2 years ago
  • 3 years ago
  • Good golly! I have a finished finish! My first in a long while! I’m really happy with how it turned out, too! And it was amazingly easy since everything yo...
    3 years ago
  • Happiness is Cross Stitching Strawberries in Summer Mini Cat Cross Stitch Pattern Stitched on 32 count linen using dmc thread. Free pattern available on my ...
    3 years ago
  • One of my projects this year is the PalkoLap SAL. It's in four parts. The first part was sent to us on January 16. I finally finished it!! I was going ...
    8 years ago
  • Well according to some fancy fat rodent named Phil, Spring will arrive early this year. I'm not sure how I feel about this. Winter gives me a good excuse...
    8 years ago
  • Wow! Half the year is over and I haven't blogged a bit! I have been busy crocheting tine flowers for my daughters' wedding in Sept. I am stressed out on ...
    8 years ago
  • *Another New Release* Introducing the 2nd in a Seasonal Series *Summer Balloons* © SunshineStitches Thank you Christine for stitching my design. You did...
    9 years ago