Sunday, February 24, 2019

WIPocalypse Check-in

It's the last Sunday of the month. That means it's WIPocalypse check in time. This months question is:   What do you listen to while stitching?  

My first option is to go to my LNS the 2nd & 4th Friday of each month and listen to my friends while we enjoy stitch night. While technically this photo is of my birthday "party" last year, these are some of the folks I get to visit with on a regular basis.  



Most evenings though, it depends on my mood. Most nights, I will listen to FlossTube. Some of you may be asking what is  FlossTube?  There are many many many stitchers  who make videos about what they are stitching, what they've purchase/acquired & how they have finished their stitching, & upload them to YouTube.  I have too many favorites to list here and would not want to hurt someones feelings by omitting them in my list.  My best advise if you have not watched is to search FlossTube on YouTube  and pick a few to watch.  If you don't like one, you may find another that is like minded to you that you'll enjoy.  I have learned so much over the years from FlossTubers, so give it a try!

There are other times, where I enjoy stitching while listening to classical music to help me unwind after a particularly long day or relax during a difficult stitch.  

Still other days, I "watch"/listen to movies on the Hallmark channel or Netflix.  These days, I have to be working on a simple stitch like filling in a dress, house etc.  Otherwise the frog will have to come out later.  

I hope that you all have a Happy Sunday & get lots of stitching done.  I will leave you with a couple of updated photos of Oliver.  He has grown quite a bit since December.  He loves to look over my shoulder, nip at my clothes during play time & of course treats!    

Until next time, Stitch on! = )Pam
Getting a chip 
Looking over my shoulder

2 comments:

  1. Oliver is too cute. I just can't get into floss tube. I'm not too upset about it though. I have way too many things to watch on my DVR I just don't have time to watch something new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Katie! I'm so thankful for the technology of DVR's. That way we don't miss out on so much. Thank you for stopping by & visiting today!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

  • Can't believe it's nearly end of April..the days just passes by very quickly..I am just on time again for the monthly ornaments😊 Another design from the JC...
    4 hours ago
  • It's the last Sunday of the month which means it's time for a WIPocalypse update. What is WIPocalypse? Measi has done this on her blog forever haha. It's...
    9 hours ago
  • Good morning! We have 3 new releases for May .. First up is "Cross Stitcher..Word swap! Look at that adorable floss! This chart is shipping to shops this ...
    11 hours ago
  • Vallie 2/14/2010 - 7/29/2022
    1 year ago
  • I found this at an antique store over the weekend. The Perfect Pinker Model 1000. This vintage sewing tool cuts through fabric leaving a beautiful pinked...
    2 years ago
  • 3 years ago
  • Good golly! I have a finished finish! My first in a long while! I’m really happy with how it turned out, too! And it was amazingly easy since everything yo...
    3 years ago
  • Happiness is Cross Stitching Strawberries in Summer Mini Cat Cross Stitch Pattern Stitched on 32 count linen using dmc thread. Free pattern available on my ...
    3 years ago
  • One of my projects this year is the PalkoLap SAL. It's in four parts. The first part was sent to us on January 16. I finally finished it!! I was going ...
    8 years ago
  • Well according to some fancy fat rodent named Phil, Spring will arrive early this year. I'm not sure how I feel about this. Winter gives me a good excuse...
    8 years ago
  • Wow! Half the year is over and I haven't blogged a bit! I have been busy crocheting tine flowers for my daughters' wedding in Sept. I am stressed out on ...
    8 years ago
  • *Another New Release* Introducing the 2nd in a Seasonal Series *Summer Balloons* © SunshineStitches Thank you Christine for stitching my design. You did...
    9 years ago